Join Andrew DeCastro, Brianna Govoni, Kim Dailey, Larry Byrne, Peter Buttrick and Rob Meston for this virtual conference hosted by the Edison Electric Institute (EEI).
EEI’s Fall National Key Accounts Workshop has gone virtual! In lieu of our traditional in-person event, EEI is planning a 2020 experience that will include a series of interactive sessions and webinars on key industry issues impacting national corporate customers, as well as an Online Energy Marketplace for customers to engage with companies that can support their energy business needs.
Plan to Attend if You Are:
- In need of conveying your company’s concerns and energy priorities to electric companies
- Managing corporate energy expenses
- Building new locations or retrofitting existing facilities
- Exploring existing or customer energy-efficiency incentive opportunities
- Responsible for sustainability initiatives