For nearly two decades, HomeServe USA (HomeServe) has been a leading provider of utility-sponsored residential installation and repair services and home protection plans, currently delivering home solutions to over 4.8 million customers. HomeServe understands utility challenges and opportunities and is actively developing new products and turnkey solutions to support residential electric vehicle charging and high-efficiency heating and cooling, to name a few.
Partnering with HomeServe to launch a home solutions program can generate revenue to help subsidize and advance utility objectives, including demand-side management and low-to-moderate-income (LMI) initiatives. Our partners have seen an increase in overall customer satisfaction connected to enhanced customer education and engagement as well as the exceptional service provided by HomeServe to utility customers at all touchpoints.
- HomeServe has been serving customers in North America since 2003.
- We partner with over 1,100 utilities and municipalities in the U.S. and Canada.
- We provide service to more than 4.8 million customers, with more than 8.5 million contracts.
- HomeServe is the North American arm of HomeServe plc, a London Stock Exchange-listed company in the top 200 UK companies by market capitalization.
Partnering with HomeServe
Implementing and managing effective home solutions programs requires a considerable investment, additional technologies and dedicated resources. With HomeServe, utilities maintain control over the program while their customers gain access to our best-in class expertise in every aspect of program management:
- Extensive educational marketing from a dedicated team of over 75 in-house experts
- Service delivery and billing infrastructure
- Award-winning, U.S.-based 640+ seat contact center
- Local network of over 2,300 rigorously vetted contractor firms across various trades available to serve customers
Home Protection Plans
HomeServe offers a comprehensive suite of home protection plans for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of energy- and water-related lines and systems.
LMI Solutions (Low-to-Moderate Income)
A unique LMI program, entirely funded by HomeServe instead of ratepayers, enables utilities to provide low- or no-cost plans and emergency repairs for LMI customers while delivering peace of mind to all customers.
Latest Blog Posts
A major retrofit with an eye toward energy efficiency, including energy efficient heating, new windows, installing LED bulbs, improving insulation, replacing roofs and taking other actions to seal the thermal envelope can cut home energy use at least in half,...
A New Offering for Utilities to Increase Customer Engagement and Satisfaction Norwalk, Connecticut – Engaging customers is a challenge for utility companies, especially renters and low- and moderate-income homeowners because they may not need or be able to afford...
Linda O. sprung into action when her tenants called her about an electrical outage in the home. Linda O. is a property owner, and as a landlord her biggest priority is to ensure her tenants are happy and safe in the place they call home. And even though Linda lives in...